“Great business hotel much better than other hotels in Daytona” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast on Us!
Ranked #17 of 110 hotels in Daytona Beach
Tampa, FL
“Great business hotel much better than other hotels in Daytona”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I honestly think most hotels in Daytona are pretty gross with a need for upkeep and remodel. I actually checked out of the Hampton Inn on the beach because it was so gross and checked in to the Hilton Garden Inn even though it was 5-7 miles from the conference I was attending. I was so impressed and relieved when I walked in the door. The hotel was clean and bright with a full restaurant and a VERY friendly desk clerk. I think her name was Joni and she made checking in wonderful. She even took a package to mail for me and taped it and got it ready for shipping. She was great and an asset to this property.

My room was ENORMOUS. I had a junior suite and I think it was like $99 a night. It was clean, modern, well apportioned, had a refrigerator and a microwave and was SO quiet. I think quiet is an asset, but it was SO quiet, I actually put my sound machine app on.

There is an Outback Steakhouse and an Olive Garden in walking distance to the hotel (shared parking lot) which even made this a better stay.

I'd stay here every time I visited Daytona...the properties at the beach are too worn for my taste. (I travel almost every week and this has been one of the best Hiltons I have stayed in in a while).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Oak Hills, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel is very nice and the room was nice as well. We wish we could have stayed more days. You could see the Daytona Speedway right out our window. Cool view. We got there late in the evening and went to the bar for a drink. We were a little dissapointed in our drinks but it was right before she was closing up. We ended up staying here on a name your own price from priceline so we didnt pick it but were were happy with the value of the hotel although the stay did not include breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Powell, OH, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I loved our stay here. Short but sweet. We were granted a free upgrade to a junior suite because one was available and the receptionist could see, I think, that we had had a long day. We were seeking refuge from the noise on the Daytona strip. My daughter and I watched a PPV movie and had a fantastic time gearing up for our long drive back to Ohio the next day. This hotel had everything we wanted and more- perfect, but still affordable. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Tallahassee, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was moving my son to college at Embry Riddle University. This hotel is very close. There are also nearby restaurants that you could walk to as well as a mall across the street. It is close to the airport.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Excellent hotel for family and business travel to Daytona. While not on beach, it's very close to everything, 10 minutes to beach, and sits across from Daytona International Speedway, which my kids thought was very cool! Staff friendly, excellent service, and cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in!

Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Phenomenal location! Across the street from the mall, walking distance to the speedway, 10 min drive to the beach, couldn't ask for more! The rooms look modern and very up to date and the tub issue I saw pictures about has been addressed. Very friendly staff. Robert checked us in efficiently, the chef originally from Venezuela was very friendly, and Grace was very pleasant and informed us that breakfast was unfortunately not included. At $10/pp it would've been the same as any other neighboring restaurant. This is the first hotel I've been in where more than 3 staff members engaged us, I think the only person we didn't speak to was the general manager! Hospitality was very abundant. We were recommended to the Ocean Deck restaurant for a Monday night out and enjoyed it very much. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Located next to Daytona Speedway and the airport and easy to find. Clean rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Smaller pool but its clean and not busy. Perfect for a hot day! Wish we were staying here all week but our conference is somewhere else. Definetly will be back

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport? Share your experiences!