“You couldn't ask for more!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #14 of 110 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Winthrop, IA
“You couldn't ask for more!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

It was everything we were looking for in an Oceanside room! The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were clean, roomy and affordable. The walk on the beach at sunrise was memorable. The Daytona Beach boardwalk is just a 20 minute walk down the beach. Plenty of places to eat within a few minutes.

Room Tip: 5th floor Oceanside room provided a great view of the beach!! Saw the sunrise from our room!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
I'm so haapy to hear the words you used in your review, clean, friendly and as for the Sunrise they are the best, glad you got to enjoy our back yard and we hope when you return to Daytona Beach you will remember to stay with us again. Call us direct at 386-2555-5494. We look forward to your next vist, we hope it's soon.

Leah Klindt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel! The staff were all so nice and accommodating. They gave us wonderful recommendations to keep our kids busy. The hotel rooms were all just redone and have a bright costal feel and felt clean. The view of the ocean was incredible- waking up to the sunrise was unbelievable! We loved that the pool overlooked the ocean and that the hotel had beach access. We ate breakfast at the hotel one morning and all four of our kids ate free. It was priced very reasonably and the buffet was so yummy! I am very picky about hotels and would recommend this one!

• Stayed February 2013
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
We are so happy you & your family found the Holiday Inn's rooms to be clean and our staff to be friendly and helpful that's how we want everyone to feel we hope on your next trip to Daytona Beach you will choose to stay with us again, thank you for taking the time to let us know all our hard work is paying off. Hope to see you soon,

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

A very nice property, recently updated. Lisa - the Hotel Mgr and here team did everything possible to accommodate my family.

When in or near Daytona Beach a great place to stay at a great value!

All the rooms and suites have been redone. Most rooms have wonderful oceanfront views.

Calm, Tranquil and relaxing!

Victor & Faye

• Stayed January 2013
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
well your right our hotel has been completley renovated within this past year and we love it too, we are so happy you made a return trip to our area & stayed with us again. Our staff does go bove and beyond for all of our guests wwe're glad you enjoy it here at the Holiday inn Hotel & Suites, we look forward to your next vist.

Thanks for the compliments,

Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our company decided to hold its first "out of the office" Christmas party at this Holiday Inn. The planning process went well, with the coordinator, Tracy. However, it was the front desk staff and management, Lisa, as well as all the banquet personnel who made this night a great success. The food was wonderful, the rooms, newly remodeled, we were very comfortable and the views of the ocean spectacular.

I would recommend this hotel for any personal or professional gatherings. I stayed an extra few days to wind down and the staff was very accommodating and my stay was exactly what I needed after a fully planned Christmas party.
Thank you to the staff at this hotel for making all of us feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Ocean side rooms offer great views of the ocean
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Happy to hear that you and your company enjoyed your Holiday party you had here at the Holiday inn Hotel & Suites happy to hear that the staff , rooms food and service was all above your expectations. Please let us know if we can help in the future with your next party or meeting or when family comes to town.

thnk you for your comments,

LeahKlindt
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I am a platinum member and love priority club hotels. I will not ever stay at this hotel again. I called early to ask for early check in, I was informed they don't do that. I told the " nice" lady, that holiday inn lets members get an early check in and late check out if available. She said we dont follow those rules. I had to talk to asst manager to get it. Upon arrival, the line for check I was extremely long due to the fact that the clerk was arguing with a guest very loudly that the woman had bedbugs in her room ans had been bitten. Whether she did or not, that not a great place to have this argument. Paint was falling off the walls on to the carpet in the rooms. At 845 the next morning, the cleaning crew woke the guests up beating on the doors to get in( at 845 am). And I don't mean politely knocking). I had a late meeting so I was still asleep. I rolled over to use room phone only to find out it didn't work. I got dressed and went downstairs to ask them to call housekeeping to stop it. It never happened. I tried to talk to a manager on checkout. Asst manager and manager were both " not in hotel". I called later in the day to talk to manager and was told by her that I was not telling the truth. That housekeepers didn't start until 9. After describing the man, she said " oh, that wasn't housekeeping, that was linen exchange". As if that makes it better. My thought is, whoever and whatever they were, you don't try to run guests out early by beating on doors at 845 am. I have never written one of these before but I do read them before I book. This was a really bad experience and no one tried to fix it. I personally will never stay at this hotel again ,nor recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
We're very sorry your experience with us here at the Holiday Inn wasn't up to your standards, as a hands on managaer, this review upsets me, I do remember speaking with you on the phone after your check out. I believe I advised you that even before we hung up the phone I had the Executive housekeeper and Front office manager in my office to discuss your comments, we try very hard to make sure all our guests experiences are good ones. We get very few bad comments and yours did concern us.

Geeral manager
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

WOW!!!! What GREAT service! Check In was absolutely wonderful. Chris took GREAT care of us!!! We arrived @ 3:30 in the a.m. after a 9 Hr. drive. Chris took our # and called when the room was ready so we could go ahead up & get settled in. Very friendly & helpful. We could not have asked for a better room. Oceanfront w/King size bed, what we call a sitting room w/jacuzzi. Oh! it was so nice. We were able to sit on balcony & leave door open while we sat & watched TV & listened to the waves. It was absolutely a GREAT stay. Thanks to Chris. Also, to mention the restaurant-the food was great & the service very good! The head Chef was there that Sat. nite we ate. We will definitely stay again with This Holiday Inn & will definitely ask for Chris.

Room Tip: Upper Ocean Front levels the view is GREAT
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris is a great team memeber, I'm glad you got to encounter his customer service skills and enjoy our oceanview Bistro, a clean room with a great view. we hope to see you back here in Daytona Beach soon.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about our staff & services.

Fort Lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I want to express how much the daytime desk crew really came through! Our company uses this location for our hotel stay and conference room needs 3-4 times a year for about 10 years now if not more before I came on board with the company (Pool Operation Management). The entire staff is always so friendly no matter what time of day/night. It is such a treat having my room always facing the beach and being able to have such a comfortable setting considering I travel every other week living out of hotels for my career :) I also am truly impressed by their willing to help here. I recently needed a package for my conference delivered and they all were on the look out for the postal service as well as making copies of some of the forms I needed and time was of the essence for the students taking the class. This staff Rocks!!! Give them all a raise!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
I'm so Happy to hear my staff here at the Holiday Inn and your accommodations were above average. It's nice to hear from our repeat clients that we are doing things to impress our guests we hope to see back here again real soon at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.'
Have a great week.

Leah Klindt

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach? Share your experiences!