My wife and I accidentally found this place in 2004 by way of Hurricane Ivan. Our cruise was moved from Tampa so we drove over to Daytona right after they'd been hit by Charley and Frances. It was a blessing in disguise. We had the entire beach to ourselves and this hotel is very neat and clean with a great view and they are very hospitable and we've now tried to go back every September for our anniversary. They even upgraded us to VIP status and we've gotten corner suites for the price of a regular room and discounts on all our in-hotel meals.
The only shortcoming they have is limited parking (but so do most smaller beachside hotels) and they need free weights in the work out room instead of just cardio machines. They have good food in the hotel and if it were not for the timeshare sales people hounding you on the beach it would be paradise. This is THE place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.