Couldn't sleep, doors to the rooms were very noisy, slamming and creaking every time some one went in out of their rooms. There was a musty smell in the room, eyes started to itch, by the morning, my eye was swollen and shut, had to keep the door to the balcony open, to get the smell out. The toilet paper holder fell off the wall. There was no coffee maker or iron in the room. Will not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of the action at our 100% non-smoking Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront hotel, right on the sparkling beach and blocks from great restaurants, bars, live entertainment and the games and rides of the boardwalk. Our beachfront hotel is also minutes from family-friendly fun like the water rides at Daytona Lagoon. Keep up with family, friends and business on the go with our free Wi-Fi Internet, and soak up the sun in our outdoor pool. Our comfortable rooms feature 39 inch LED flat-screen TVs, ergonomic chairs, guest-controlled heating and cooling and free local calls. Accessible rooms and free parking for one car, per room are also available at our Daytona hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Conch Hotel Daytona Beach