“RUDE RUDE RUDE” 2 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #24 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
“RUDE RUDE RUDE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

According to Trip Advisor there was a special offer of free breakfast for two people. When I asked about it at check in I was rudely informed and treated as if I was illiterate and told that this offer did not apply to my rate. When I came back later and spoke to a different desk clerk I asked to speak to the GM and was not allowed to speak with him. If I would have stayed elsewhere there would have been free breakfast. So if you are expecting free breakfast as an offer, don't be fooled!

Stayed August 2014

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night to crash while on a road trip to get some sleep. We we're able to check in at 9pm no problems. Helpful front desk. Best part the bed and pillows! Extremely comfortable!! Also this hotel was very very clean. Extremely happy with this quick over night visit here!

Stayed August 2014
ATLANTA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My stay at this hotel was excellent. Shay (sp) at the front desk was friendly, attentive and helpful. She welcomed me as a Platinum Club Member. Even though, I had a discounted rate (Government Rate) she upgraded me to a King Suite.

The room was large and fabulous. Very clean and comfortable the bed was excellent. I had a wonderful night sleep.

I had free breakfast the next morning and delighted with the freshly prepared items.

My only regret was that I was only staying for one night instead of a week. I look forward to staying at the LPGA Holiday Inn the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We arrived late checked in with Robert, he was great!! moved us up to the king room as he thought the last room would be too noisy in the am. His assoc was also there, woman and was happy attentive and welcomed us at 11pm! Robert gave us a free breakfast in the morning for the change. If your going to the NASCAR race in Daytona, this is the spot, no crappy rooms like on the beach. The room was awesome , lots of pillows, couch, fridge, micro, mini sink bar and a huge shower for two with glass doors, wow! We never got a chance at the pool or jacuzzi but it looked nice, the little bar was actually open when we got back form the race ...cool, we had some wine before retiring, on the big lobby room couch. Oh, and the girl at the desk when we overslept, let us have later checkout, no problems!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

New hotel with nice rooms. The address (137 Automall Circle) should tip you off that the location is great if you are in the market for a new or used car. However, there is no other shopping, dining, or other recreation in the area. The hotel F&B left a lot to be desired. You can stay at a nice hotel on A1A on the beach for the same priced.

Room Tip: Bring your own food and drinks if you stay here. Better to get a hotel on the beach.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
John G, Manager at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Boulevard, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Nowheresville, Sorry you were not happy with our location but we do see that our rooms are clean and you enjoyed you night’s sleep. We are close to the Daytona Beach LPGA, the USTA, Florida Hospital, Harley Davidson and the Speedway if you have an interest in those attractions.
Boquete Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

On the last night of my 44 day round the USA motorcycle trip, I had the pleasant experience of staying at this Hotel. While I spent many nights in many different nice hotels, I have decided to mention this one specifically as it especially stands out for me. It is very conveniently located just off US 95 and is quite a beautiful facility. the staff that I interacted with were very nice and professional (good job Tasheen, Trisha and Tracy). The in-house restaurant had a diverse menu with excellent food at a reasonable price. The small gym is very well equipped. The room was roomy and very nicely furnished. Finally, for the overall quality, it was one of the more reasonably priced places I stayed. Sincerely, Happy In Panama

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear happyinpanama, Thank you for singling us out, even though we were visited on your 44th day, we feel like we were number one on your list. Very much appreciated.
FLorida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had a great stay at this Holiday Inn in Daytona Beach. The rooms were spacious and clean, bathrooms very nice. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant downstairs had great food (loved the tomato bisque), a very friendly bartender, Heather, and really nice waitresses. It was conveniently located right off the interstate. I felt like a part of the family here; and will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
We look forward to your return Jme789, Thank you for staying with us.

Been to Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Boulevard? Share your experiences!