“Good choice!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Caguas, Puerto Rico
“Good choice!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are very clean and beautiful! Good location, there's only 4 or 5 minutes to the beach. The service was good!! Restaurant menu could be better, breakfast is good,dinner average!

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Largo, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nice, new hotel close to the USTA facility. Complimentary continental breakfast if you book direct with Holiday Inn only. I used Hotels One and no breakfast. Also no refund when I had to leave a day early. Not so if you book by calling the Holiday Inn directly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We never stay in hotels, because we have motor home. We were on our way to pick it up from having it remodeled. We needed to spend one night in a hotel. From the start meeting Dennis at the front desk, he went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the room and service. Very clean room and quiet. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is fussy about clean.

• Stayed May 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was traveling on I-95 south and the rain was so horrifically bad, I had to pull over for my safety. I parked at this Holiday Inn and ran inside, looking like a drowned rodent, cold and grumpy because I would not make it to my destination on time. While I was waiting for the rain to stop, Johnny Hartsell, a manager, approached me and asked if he could give me a free cup of coffee. He was exceptionally friendly and I felt very welcomed even though I was clearly not actually staying in a room at the hotel. I'm sure if I was actually staying at the hotel, I would have experienced the same kind of excellent service!! Thank you Johnny and staff for being so kind and accommodating!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My family and I needed to stay while our house was undergoing construction repair. We were on property for a total of 13 nights, and were well taken care of by the staff of the hotel and on-property restaurant. Their variety of King suites is outstanding, and better than I have seen in my stays at the many Holiday Inn Express locations. They also made many efforts to make my 10 year old daughter's stay as fun as it could be.

Room Tip: Large king suite with Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The room was quite large and very comfortable to move around in. The continental breakfast was just so so as are all continental breakfasts. The air conditioner didn't cool the room as much as I would have liked it but that is a personal preference. We had a corner room with corner windows that let in lots of scenery while we were in the room...which wasn't much. Still, it was a nice room to come back to at the end of the day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Aylett, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Very nice, clean hotel and helpful staff. It's not at the beach but central to alot within driving distance. We stayed a night just to break up the long drive home from Clearwater. Room was very nice and the large washer & dryer were a great help in getting our laundry done in one load. Spent alot of time at another hotel which took 3 loads to wash the same amount of clothes earlier in the trip. Special thanks to Kara for helping to return my Little girls favorite pillow we left behind. We would diffenetly stay here again on our next Florida vacation!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Boulevard? Share your experiences!