“Luxury at a reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Save up to 25%
Ranked #21 of 110 hotels in Daytona Beach
“Luxury at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I was exhausted from a long sailing trip and just wanted a clean room. What I got was so much more! The customer service was incredible. They made me feel like royalty. The hotel was updated from the worn out look. The lobby was decorated in an urban upscale fashion. The rooms were perfect with big comfy beds and plush comforters. The bath room was beautiful.
It happened to be Thanksgiving the day my boat pulled into Daytona so I didnt think any restaurants were going to be open. Well this Holiday Inn had a restaurant and bar that served me Thanksgiving dinner. My server, Tracy, made me feel like family. She was very accommodating and acted happy to be there, even though she was missing her family. Her family ended up coming in to eat. How sweet!
I ended the night with the best sleep ever!

• Stayed November 2012

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in December 2011 for a cousin's wedding in Daytona Beach. The room was clean and maintained very well. The king bed was super comfy, which is a must when staying away from our bed at home!! Would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
rochester, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were on our way to South Florida, and we used a welcome center coupon for $64, We selected this hotel because it has a restaurant and bar on site and we were tired after a huge rainfall and car accident on I 95 holding up traffic.

The coupon was for a standard two bed room, but the hotel was not busy and we were granted a king bed room per request.Our choice was perfect and a good value. The rooms were lovely, spacious and modern with comfy chair and ottoman. Internet worked fine. the flat screen TV was nice, and the bathrooms were modern and spacious.

The restaurant and bar were unpretentious, with a great bartender, a good meal, and other hotel guests to talk with. I highly recommend staying here. You do pay a modest price for breakfast.

Only negative is that the doors slam shut with noise, but it was not busy so we didn't have a lot of corridor traffic.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is the perfect place for adults who want to be away from the busyness of Daytona Beach. Clean, friendly and peaceful. It is just moments away from everything you want to eat, do or enjoy. I would suggest this hotel for adults who do not wish to be on the busy beach scene.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Deerfield Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you want to stay at a A+ hotel in Daytona this is a great choice. The rooms are excellent the restaurant/bar has great food and drinks and the staff Johnny, Carrie, Dave and Kara will take care of all your questions and needs. Very accommodating, comfortable and friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Johnny hooked my group up with a great stay and play package for my region managers meeting. He was very accommodating and looked after our needs fully. We all had a great time at LPGA! Loved the hotel, rooms and board room. Very clean facility... we'll be back for sure!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Carrie, the AGM, was terrific. She went out of her way to accomodate my request to stay additional nights during the bike rally this month. Dave, the GM, was an excellent manager and clearly has the respect of his team. He treated me as a VIP from start to finish. If I return to Daytona or have friends who are traveling there, I would stay there again in a second. I look forward to recommending their location at any opportunity.
By the way, I loved the cat!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Boulevard? Share your experiences!