“Very Valuable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean Court Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Ocean Court Motel
Save Saved
You added Ocean Court Motel to your Saves list
2315 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, FL 32118   |
Ranked #15 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
Sydney
“Very Valuable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel was the cheapest and most valuable place we stayed in in the States.
Location: Great. Right on the beach beautiful views particularly during sunrise. Short drive into town. Enough places to eat locally though.
Quality and Contents of Room: Great. Small Kitchenette with stove and dining table. Clean. Bathroom a bit dated but considering the price it was fine.
Facilities: Good. Didn't use much except the sun chairs overlooking the beach.
Service: Very friendly and helpful

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I chose this place because of great TA ratings. I arrived on a day with - I am not kidding- 55 miles/hour winds from the ocean. I was extremely grateful that the hotel is built perpendicular to ocean, not lengthwise to it. So I made it barely without flying away into my VERY CLEAN room, and hunkered down to sit out the storm. Actually went to beach to see. 4 feet seafoam on seawall... The structure is old, has seen many storms, so it felt safe. Really very clean. you don't see that in that old Motels often. hats off to that charming English lady who runs the place.

Room Tip: Not the Ritz, but nice place.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

dave,his family and staff are not only accomadating but very friendly, we have stayed at ocean court for the past several years during our spring break.it's like coming home,see old friends that also come every year and make some knew ones.pool area always kept up as well as bbq areas. beach at your door step.if you need it and dave has it you got it........

Room Tip: dave, his family and staff are always friendy... we have stayed here for the last three years and wi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Bellevue, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

May 2013-I called to book our rooms a month ahead of time was told that all my room didn't have was a stove which was fine but when I got there I had no sink no coffee pot no dishes. I had a 11 month old baby with me.So it was really hard with no sink.When I ask to upgrade the owner [ DAVE ] flipped out. I was willing to pay the extra.But when I went up to front to change my room he had all most double the price. We have been staying here for about 10 years.There are about up to 4 to 6 rooms that we book because there is a group of us that come. I cut my vacation 2 days short because I could no longer handle that place. When we ask for ice he told us to go to the store and buy some. When we ask for a pot to cook in he told us to go buy one. He is the rudest and snobest person that I have ever meant.And I will never ever stay here again. Rose from KY

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our 5 night stay. Room was clean. AC worked fine. Room seemed damp, though. Free newspaper in the lobby. No microwave in our king mini suite. Owners were very nice and sincere. Nice pool area and grassy area before going down on the beach. We will stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the second time we stayed at Ocean Court Motel...it was awesome. The people are friendly and the efficiency rooms are all you need. The motel is right on the beach. When you go outside your room, you see the ocean. We named this place "glorified camping". For anyone who has camped, the atmosphere is different in a campground....well, at Ocean Court, you get that feel. We met awesome people while staying at Ocean Court Motel....some of these people go back to Ocean Court every year, and have done so for 8 - 20 years.

We met a bunch of people from England, Indiana (USA), P.E.I. (Canada) and many other places, and had a ball with these folks....they made our stay and we made good friends and laughed a lot.

We will go back next year, same time in April to meet up with these nice people we met at Ocean Court.

I will recommend this place over and over.....!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Rocky Top, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Another great stay at the Ocean Court Motel. When we arrived we found out once again we were upgraded to a large efficiency at no extra charge. This is a family run motel that cares about its guests and takes great pride in its property. When the weather doesn't cooperate and it didn't on this trip you better have great accommodations and we did. Although we did not get to enjoy the pool or ocean as much as we wanted due to the weather we got some much needed rest. This is a gem of a place to stay and they make you feel like family. The fitness center is walking on the beach! Weather permitting that is!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ocean Court Motel? Share your experiences!