“Best Daytona visit yet!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of River Lily Inn Bed & Breakfast

You added River Lily Inn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
River Lily Inn Bed & Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   558 Riverside Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32117   |
Special Offer
4th Night FREE!
Ranked #1 of 21 Daytona Beach B&B and Inns
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Daytona visit yet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We just enjoyed our fifth stay with Polly and Art (8 days!) and it just keeps getting better! There simply isn't a better place to stay at any price in the Daytona/Holly Hill area. It's like coming home!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

The best place to stay in Daytona. The rooms were very clean. The food was great. The Art and Polly are the best. We will be back and tell every one to go there if they go to Daytona.Its the best place I stayed in a whlie.cant say enough about how nice everything is there five stars!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just returned from Daytona and our 4th stay at the River Lily. The inn is fabulous and Art & Polly are wonderful host. We stayed in the Garden View room this time and of course it was spotless and very comfortable. My wife and I look forward to the breakfast each morning and you will definitley not leave hungry. Food is always delicous and Art will keep you entertained with his musical prowess. If you are looking for a place to stay in the Daytona area you can't go wrong with the River Lily. Thanks again Art & Polly for another great stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Winter Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The River Lily Inn is truly a gracious, southern lady! She welcomes you in from the moment you arrive, with amenities unlike any other B&B. The hosts, Polly and Art, are multi-talented and will entertain, amuse and pamper you during your stay. The linens are extravagant soft clouds of material, and provide the best overnight experience ever for a romantic rendezvous. The River Lily is definitely the Queen of the Halifax River for a very special royal retreat. We plan to make this stop a must every spring and winter.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a beautiful B & B. The location is ideal. You can walk across the street & stroll along the waterfront. The rooms were georgeous. Art & Polly are the perfect innkeepers. They are very warm & gracious. Art prepared a wonderful breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here. This was our first experience at The River Lilly Inn but not our last.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Commerce Township, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We've been staying with Art and Polly every year since they opened, and we keep coming back. We are part of a group, and we are treated like family. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great breakfasts, wonderful location and gracious hosts....perfect!

• Stayed February 2013
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I chose to stay at the River Lily Inn on Dec 30 and the 31st. We were getting married at the lighthouse in Ponce Inlet on New Years Eve morning. I must say Art and Polly were such warm and gracious hosts!! Dennis and I had the most amazing time and would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone visiting the Daytona Beach area! When we pulled in to the driveway, I thought it was such a beautiful home. When we walked in, we could smell the amazing aroma of something delicious cooking in the kitchen. We were greeted by a couple that happened to be relaxing in the piano room. Not sure if that's what it's called, but that's my name for it! :-) Then Polly came out of the kitchen and greeted us with a big smile and a warm hug. I felt so at home immediately. The breakfast served the following morning was so delicious!! W also loved our room. The bed in the Moon River room, well, let me say, if I could have loaded it on a truck, I would have!!! We had the most peaceful night of sleep! The other guests were so friendly and we felt like one big happy family!! The first morning we were there, was my wedding day. My now husband and I had an awesome breakfast and then he left to head to the lighthouse. My best friend arrived and she was welcomed and made to feel at home as well. We went back to my room so I could get dressed. As I walked down the stairs to meet my future husband at the top of the lighthouse, all the guests were at the base of the stairs singing, WE LOVE THE BRIDE"! It truly touched my heart and I will never forget it. It was such a blessing to share our special weekend with them. When we said goodbye, we felt like we made some new friends!! We will definitely be returning!! Art is an awesome musician and we so enjoyed his entertainment during the New Years Eve party!!!! We wish Art and Polly many blessings and much success!! Don't miss out on a wonderful place!! You will leave feeling special and wishing you could stay longer!
Mr. and Mrs. Dennis and Susan Huber :-)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to River Lily Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!