This hotel which is right on the beach was a great place for our business meetings. (In our case, the families of the employees were part of the group and they really liked the hotel as well.) I enjoyed leaving open the sliding door facing the ocean so we could relax to the sound of crashing waves. Our fifth floor room in the North Tower was clean and attractive, and very spacious. The beds were very comfortable. Doc Bale's Grill has an excellent breakfast buffet. And there are multiple pools, whirlpools and the like in the facility, some indoor and some outdoor.
While the lobby and meeting areas have free wireless internet, during our stay the only way to connect to the internet in the guest rooms was by plugging in (free to Hilton Honors members). But a complete wifi rollout is expected at the end of this week, in time for the holidays. That will be a great improvement!
It has been fun to watch a crew of workers have been transforming the hotel for Christmas. It's lovely with Christmas trees, nutcrackers and other seasonal decorations everywhere.
My only complaint has to do with the style of the bathtub--don't plan to lean back in your bubble bath! It has one of those straight up ends that tend to encourage a short bath. But I'm sure tall people would like it because it adds extra length to the tub.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village Hotel
- Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hilton Daytona Beach
- Hilton Daytona Resort
- Daytona Beach Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village is located in the heart of the 'World's Most Famous Beach'. Our resort offers seven onsite restaurants and bars, a full service spa, two outdoor pools, whirlpools, fitness center and 60,000 sq/ft. Of event space. You will enjoy our proximity to great local attractions and a variety of entertainment options at walking distance from our hotel. Make sure to visit the Ocean Walk Shoppes, Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Daytona International Speedway, LPGA International or enjoy festivals at the Daytona Beach Bandshell - featuring outdoor Summer concerts and fireworks every Saturday from Memorial Day through Labor Day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.