“Great ice cream, wonderful service and if Andy’s in, a Scottish brogue to boot…” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maggie Moo's

Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Davie
Cuisines: Dessert
Davie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I enjoy our ice cream at Maggie Moos and can’t say enough about how friendly and nice the owner, Andy and his staff are, always. If you’re craving a terrific Hoe Fudge Sundae or a wonderful shake, visit Maggie Moos. You’ll be happy the rest of the day.

Visited July 2012

“Great ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Great ice cream! I had a milkshake here almost every day when I was pregnant! I wish they wouldn't have moved from the Tower shops. It's not really convenient for us to just stop in any more. But I guess the rent got raised since Best Buy moved in.

Ft. Lauderdale
“Great hometown ice cream joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

my kids love it of course..and I always find something that I shouldn't be eating, but can't help it!

Visited February 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Like I said - a Cold Stone wanna be with good ice cream.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2008

Like I said - a Cold Stone wanna be with good ice cream.

Been to Maggie Moo's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Maggie Moo's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.