“Excellent authentic Italian restaurant. ” 5 of 5 stars

+1 954-368-3633
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinque terre Italian restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 212 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Excellent authentic Italian restaurant. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Food is fantastic. We've been here twice in two weeks and both times the food was excellent and so was the service. The food is incredible...not like the typical chain restaurants.

Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We had a great meal here last night. Our server Daniel was very knowledgeable and made some great recommendations. The trigger fish special was excellent, as was the octopus appetizer. Prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awesome !!! You must try this place !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Excellent meal. Me and 4 teenagers. Everything was very good. This place is new. Located in a strip mall. Very nice decor, lots of room to relax. We were there on a Tuesday night around 5:30. Service was Perfecto, as was food and presentation. Staff was amazing, very attentive, and eager to please. Everything was well prepared and tasty. Had Tuna steak, Pesto pasta, Squid ink Blackened pasta with shrimp, Antipasto, homemade desserts...........everything was soooo good.
We cant wait to go again........Chef knows how to make it happen.....You will enjoy your meal. If this review helps your planning, please leave me a helpful vote.....ENJOY!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
South Florida, Florida
“Amazing Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

My girlfriend and went lunch and let me tell you how amazed we were by the entire experience from beginning to finish. We both got the lunch special. I had the lasagna w/soup of the day and she got the chicken w/ceaser salad. The value of the lunch exceeded both of our expectations. We were warmly greeted by the staff and they were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. My lasagna was perfection. I thought my moms lasagna was the best but this is truly divine. The beef was tender and rich in sauce. The lasagne was cooked just perfectly and it was sooo fresh and flavorful. I thouroughly enjoyed every bite. For the amount of food in the lunch special it's very reasonably priced. We shared a Tiramisu that is to die for. The mascarpone was so rich and creamy and the lady fingers had just the right amount of coffee flavor to make it so delicious. This is definitely our new favorite Italian restaurant and we're going back for sure.

“luv this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The food is Great! I've been here several times b/c I work across the street. I luv Italian food &this is as authentic as it gets. I tried them out 4 lunch & decided to take my kids w/me on the weekend. It's been nothing but amazing food &exceptional service. the penne vodka &shrimp is my favorite. I love vodka sauce &I love seafood & they got it just right. my kids love spaghetti so I go them the spaghetti seafood 2share. i usually have left overs but not here. the cannoli is just like they make them in Italy w/the chocolate chips. i mentioned that i like café cubano & my server went out of her way to make it just for me. i can't say enough great things about this place. I highly recommend them.