“Almost Not Fast Food, Great Friendly Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #125 of 212 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: American
Miami, Florida
“Almost Not Fast Food, Great Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

For many years I avoided eating at Chik Fil A because I did not like the buttery taste of their original chicken sandwich.

However, recently a co-worker got me to try their spicy chicken sandwich and what a difference. Needless to say, I am now a fan.

On a Tuesday afternoon we visited this location and what a pleasant surprise. Besides it being family night where my grandson gets to eat for free, the staff here is exceptionally friendly and courteous.

Enjoying my No.3 at a table an employee approaches and inquires whether I want a refill on my drink. Later another employees comes around with a basket of mints and hand sanitizer wipes. I hardly feel like I am in a fast food restaurant.

As I surf the web using the free Wi-Fi service my grandson is enjoying the indoor playground and making new friends.

Two soft serve ice cream cones tops of this visit but we will most certainly be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Chik Fil A? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chik Fil A, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.