“Service Needs Working” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Service Needs Working”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Have been here many times, and the service is always bad no matter what time of day I go. No follow up from server, asked for a side and additional napkins that never showed up. When reminded , his defense was that the restaurant was busy, and that was clearly a lie, there were three tables at the time and he reeked of cigarette smoke, so he was busy on a smoke break not doing anything else. The staff was loud and having some argument and using foul language in the kitchen area that was heard in the table section. And at the time of paying the bill , the server took it upon himself to keep the change portion. This has happened way too many times, and with different servers , so it wasnt just one person that does poorly. Management needs to review this. Sad part is the food is good and the portions are large, so two people can share a dish making it economical to eat there. But the service puts a damper on the whole experience.

• Visited March 2013

Weston, Florida
“i cant keep trying this place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

i went in on monday and i orderd the chicken taquitos very good but not good with a hair in it not only did it come with hair it also came in a super hot plate which they should deff warned you about . my uncle orderd a margarita which tasted like dirty teq and water and it took forever! upgrade ur barterders they dont know anything about drinks . the place has good servers but once you try sitting at the bar thats when u just ruined your dinner! idk if i should keep trying i have too much faith in this place but everytime i go back thrs something wrong with a plate or the forget one order or something takes long to order!.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Plantation, Florida
“Very good Mexican food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I visited Azteca last week in I was thinking I probably will not like the food because of the setting. I think this restaurant have the best food I ever tasted. I ordered the shrimp, steak and rice in it was unbelievable great. I can't wait to go back. Definitely recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sunrise, Florida
“Good Mexican Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went a few times to this restaurant and there is a Mexican ambiance. I take always the same meal which I think is very good. It is chicken Tortillas. The service is good and fast if you are in a hurry. Each time I went there, the restaurant was full. Very good food.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami
“where's the carnitas?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I have visited Azteca a couple of times, and I can only say my favorite is the Tortilla Soup in my last visit the avocado inthe soup was black and I requested a new one which was replaced. But, my husband, mexican by the way, was very dissapointed after ordering a "carnita" burrito he only found rice and bean.....where is the carnita? tiny, itsy bitzy pieces - too bad because he mentioned it to the aserver and it was already too late for a replacement. Anyways for us is an ok restaurant with good Tortilla soup.

• Visited January 2013