“Fun Mexican restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Davie, Florida
“Fun Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Azteca is a fun, friendly place to experience real Mexican food. My family and I have been eating there for the past 10 years. I have introduced many of my friends to Azteca and now they go there with their families. It's not unusual to go there for lunch or dinner and see people you know dining there too. It's also right off I-595, so it's easy to get to. They also have a great happy hour with buy one get one free drinks and half price appitizers. It's a must if you like great Mexican food and drinks.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“What happened?!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went last night for the first time in a while. Probably won't be back. Food was just awful. We both had a combination...husband had a chile relano and chimmijunga, which seemed like it had been made earlier (fried) then reheated in the microwave as it was just plain soggy and not crispy like it should have been. I had a tamale instead and it was more cornmeal than filling. First time that I didn't finish one as that is one of my favs when done right. Service was ok, but if she had asked me one more time f everything was ok, I might have just made a scene, which I don't usually do. We just write that place off the list. We'll just have to search for another Mexican place in the area.

Cincinnati
“Best Mexican Around!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have tried all of the restaurants in a 15 mile radius or so and Azteca gets my vote for best mexican by a long shot! Steak fajitas and chips/queso are my go to and haven't found any better in the area!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale
“Average mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I usually only go here if I get a coupon in the mail. The food is just average. The atmosphere reminds me of a rundown Disney ride - like its a small world or the Mexican pavilion in EPCOT. The service is usually pretty fast so its good to go for a quick bite to eat.

Visited August 2012
“Best Chicken Taquitos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

These are the best chicken taquitos in the city. Yummy Yummy... If you go there need to tried the Margaritas too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere