“Pizza Slices on the Run” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 212 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Italian
FORT LAUDERDALE
“Pizza Slices on the Run”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Usually not a pizza girl but had to grab and quick bite.... Ordered 2 slices to go and a water. The pizza was just OK.... nothing to want to run back and grab...in fact alittle too oily for me. The price was right under $5.00 so it was inexpensive and quick. I am sure this a great place to bring the kids for a nite of inexpensive fun

Visited November 2013

Barboursville
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I liked the fact that they offered a Sicilian pizza, but was disappointed when I received it. I had delivered as I was staying nearby at a hotel.
When I placed my order, I asked for extra cheese and pepperoni and to put the pepperoni under the cheese as I do not like it hard and crunchy. When I received it, first thing I noted was that the cheese had slid to one side of the pie like the box was sitting on a slanted seat. The pepperoni was not put underneath the cheese as requested as it was hard and crunchy sitting in the pile of melted cheese on one side of the box.
Would I order again from here if I was in the area ... possibly, but I would pick it up myself if I did. Taste was ok, but I am spoiled as I have friends that are from Sicily and have had TRUE Sicilian pie many times in the past and this is a far cry from what I have had.

Visited September 2013
Davie, Florida
“Pasta Fagioli my favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great pizza, and pasta dishes, the garlic rolls are great, but the pasta fagioli is my favorite. My husband loved their chicken parm. dinner and sub.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“An Ok Pizza For A $5 Lunch Deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Unfortunately, we arrive at Antonio's too late for me to see if their Sicilian slice was as good as I remember from the first time I tried their lunch special about three weeks ago.

The first time I was there it was a sit down lunch and I found the wait staff to be very friendly and accommodating. This time it is a stop-n-go and again the staff at Antonio's was very friendly.

On this account alone I would recommended trying Antonio's at least for lunch.

This time I have just the regular cheese slice and my better half has the margherita pizza loaded with slice tomatoes.

Although I think every slice of cheese pizza should have some amount of grease, my slices have too much grease and not enough cheese. It is disappointing compared to the Sicilian slice I had a few weeks ago.

According to a reliable source the margherita pizza was decent but could use a bit more flavor.

For $4.95, you can get two regular or Silican slices or for $5.95 you can choose the margherita slices. Both specials come with a large drink and in my opinion it is an average lunch deal but I would stick with the Sicilian and show respect to “The Family”.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Antonio Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Antonio Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.