“Great food Great prices Great owner” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Miami, Florida
“Great food Great prices Great owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

I actually crave their house salad dressing! Love their garlic rolls. The owner is extra nice. I have food allergies and they have been very helpful. Veal parm, penne pasta, baked ziti... There are tons of coupons in house and in local coupon books. Really affordable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Davie, Florida
“Pizza Loft is definitely more than just pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

This is an excellent restaurant. Last night (Saturday) my husband and I had a "date night." First we went to a trendy restaurant also on University Drive which had an hour wait. Ridiculous; especially because we wanted to make a movie. We decided instead to go across the street to Pizza Loft where there wasn't any wait. I don't know why, because the food was so much better than that trendy restaurant! Locals unfortunately just think of the Loft as pizza. We usually get delivery. But it is so much more. We were greeted by Jeff the owner. He shook our hands and treated us like VIP's. I had his recommendation which was chicken marsala. It was delicious - sweet, made with real wine and fresh mushrooms. My husband had the veal...tender and fresh. The garlic rolls and soup were also delicious. The ambience was intimate, the price reasonable, and my "date" with my husband was perfect! We'll definately be back for more than just pizza!

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pembroke Pines
“BEST IN TOWN..!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

GREAT...!! Freshest food in town and customer service is excellent. The owner is always around to meet and greet..!! Great rolls, salad, pizza.....

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Worst Pizza with no customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

We went to try this place and pizza was the worst we have ever tried. Also while ordering we asked the waitress to substitute tomato topping with chicken and were told it was a little extra but "don't worry".. After we paid the bill, I realized that one topping was charged at $7. It took more than 5 mins for the staff on duty to figure out that an extra topping of chicken was $7 because it was supposed to be an 'exotic topping'. I left my biz card with them and after 2 - 3 weeks got an email from 'Jeff' requesting what happened and when I replied back with details... I got a email response with message "Have a nice holiday"

Please don't waste your money at this place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Amazing Italian food! Large portions and great prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

I've been a fan of Pizza Loft since I moved near Davie (& moved away) 6 years ago. GREAT Italian food, great prices and large delicious portions. I love both the penne a la vodka. gnocci and pasta in olive oil. Garlic knots are great although the salad is pretty pathetic. No real atmosphere to the place but service is always friendly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Pizza Loft? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pizza Loft, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.