“Davie's Hidden Jem!.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Davie's Hidden Jem!.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I encounter Tommy's yesterday afternoon on my lunch break. I was headed for coffee at the Starbucks in the corner but I noticed Tommy's at the end of the shopping center. I loved food and attention. I ate the Chicken Bonapart out off their Gluten Free menu. Nice generous portions. My co-workers and I were extremely happy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Plantation, Florida
“Very Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Our visit to Tommy's this time was quite a disappointment. Although the meatball appetizer was good, it went downhill from there. I had the chicken francaise which was fairly tasteless. The chicken was undercooked. My husband had eggplant parmesan and chicken parmesan, both of which tasted microwaved. We will never go back to Tommy's again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Personal Friendly Service with Great Food in Private Feel Corner of a Shopping Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Tommy does not have a website, so I had to search him out based on the location cited by a friend. He was wonderful to work with on specifics for my Mom's 80th birthday party of 15 people. Off a specialized menu he drew up, guests chose and were thrilled with the food. We had to pursue the waiter for ncessities after we were served, so Tommy stepped in. He would not let me bring in any ol'birthday cake unless he knew the baker for liability reasons. He offered to pick up the cake for us, too. Mom was impressed by it all.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paso Robles, California
“Yummy Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Loved the food and charm of this tiny restaurant! Very good Italian food at reasonable prices.

Visited December 2011
Hollywood, Florida
“Everything homemade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Do you like Italian Food? Yes, I enjoy Mama Mia on Young's Circle but I don't always like to travel and I do like to eat at local restarants, but only if they are good. Tommy's Italian Restauant in Davie is just the place I look for. Small, but cozy not cramped. Good food made to order. You can tell the sauce was made from tomatoes from the taste, instead of the taste of other restaurants the sauce is more like Prego. Been at Tommys several times and always happy with the meal. The staff is always friendly and wanting to please, which is excellent in this day and age. Go to Tommy's and see what you think. i think you will be going back for seconds!

• Visited May 2012