“Wonderful service easy access to hotel from airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2540 Davie Rd., SW 64th Ave., Davie, FL 33317   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Davie
Buckeye, Arizona
“Wonderful service easy access to hotel from airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I would like to thank Claudia,Ikenna & Marc the front desk people for helping me with my stay the room was clean quite and breakfast buffet for free was great. When i had trouble with the site i was on trying to deal with Spirit Airlines (which i would never fly again) Marc came to my rescue and helped me out much apprecitated. I feel the staff is well trained in Hospitality and came through with flying colors they went above and beyond and made my hectic time run much smoother than it was going. much thanks

Room Tip: second floor room 210
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Thank you and we wish you the best.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Poor hotel. Extreme and horrible mildew smell in the room. Old and somewhat dingy looking. AC blows the mildew smell even worse so didn't even want to turn AC on. Hotel would not move me to another room. Will never book this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at our property. First of all, please accept our sincere apologies, as we were very disappointed to read that we failed to create a wow experience.Your comments have been referred to our maintenance department. Our goal is to make each guests visit memorable and rest assured your comments will be reviewed with our management team. We do hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to show you our true hospitality
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here exactly a year ago and everything was great. But after another twelve months it's time for a housekeeping review by management. The bedding is getting saggy, sheets worn, pillows lumpy. Coffeemaker was not cleaned or coffee supplies replaced for three days. However, the hotel is otherwise very nice. Convenient location, good breakfast, and everything spotlessly clean. The front desk staff members were outstanding.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
We appreciate your feedback, and apologize for the inconveniences. We have brought your review to the attention of our housekeeping and engineering team and we are currently working on these issues. Thank you and warm regards.
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

The place may look ok on the outside but everything is completely dysfunctional on the inside. I was checked into a room that was occupied. Had to go downstairs to get a new room assigned. This involved waiting 10 minutes for the extremely slow elevator. Then the new keys didn't work, so had to go back to the front desk. Breakfast was a bad experience, too, as they ran out of hot food. When I asked whether they will be replenishing the food, the woman in charge of breakfast told me in a very disgruntled voice that she already had to do it 3 times today but people just kept eating everything. Unbelievable! There's also hardly any insulation in the walls - at night, you get to hear people next door using the bathroom, you get to 'watch' the TV with them, you participate in their phone calls, etc. my suggestion - stay away from this property.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent visit. We are sorry to see that we did not meet or exceed your expectations in a few areas during your recent visit, and while some negative feedback is disappointing, guest feedback is one of our most valuable tools in evaluating our product and services. We regularly meet to address issues that have a negative impact on our guest experiences, and your comments will be shared with our entire team. We know that all of our guests have a variety of choices when it comes to accommodations in the area and we seek to constantly improve in any way possible. Please know that we take each of our guests comments to heart and wish to thank you for sharing with us and we certainly hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in order to enjoy the hotel, many have come to know and love.
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

When I'm in the states I'll drive many miles passing up Holiday Inn's, holiday in express, and many hotels of the sort looking for at least a Hilton to have a comfy clean good night sleep. I got in to Miami on a late night from Spain last night was too tired to drive to Sarasota, where I live on a peaceful tiny island.

I was so tired I had to give the holiday in express a try. I was greeted by a lovely young lady and I got a room for only $89 thinking it would be a lesser quality room. As soon as I opened the door I was thoroughly impressed. Clean fresh smelling, sink, refrigerator, through a couple of pillars to a king size bed, lovely sofa, dinner table, coffee table, desk, it had more than you would expect from the Hilton.

I'll be hitting the holiday in from this point forward when I'm in need of a hotel, can't beat it for the dollar and a great breakfast to!

Room Tip: Don't discount the holiday in, Hilton quality at half the price
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
WOW! It was good to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We will make sure to share your comments with our staff. We wish you the best.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I travel to S. Florida often and this is one of my favorite places to stay. Booking the reservation with the front desk is easy. The rooms are always perfect and the location is very central to all i have to do. Not to mention the value is unmatched. Shout out to Patricia for always having the room and reservation ready the second i walk in. Its nice when people are awesome at their job.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you so much. It was good to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We will make sure to share your comments with our staff. We wish you the best.
Beirut, Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on April 15, 2014 and it was a quick stay as I was flying out next day. I managed to book my room on the phone and the customer service was helpful. With that all set, I checked in into the room, and the room had all necessary for one night; however, it had a smell of dampness and it was very bothering. I called in Maintenance, and they just placed some fragrance in the air conditioner to help ease it out. Unfortunately it didn't and I just had to bare with it and spend the night.

Would I recommend it: Yes for a quick stay but not longer than a few nights.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
We appreciate your feedback, and apologize for the inconveniences. We have brought your review to the attention of our housekeeping and engineering team and we are currently working on these issues. Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport West? Share your experiences!