“Incredible” 5 of 5 stars

$80*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The Everglades Day Safari is the only full-day ecotour of the Everglades. Guests are escorted around the Everglades by boat cruise through the mangrove forest, by airboat across the sawgrass prairie and on foot through a cypress swamp. Lunch is provided including alligator appetizers!
Oracle
6 attraction reviews
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Jason was our tour guide and believe me, it was like having a professor with us, he was such a wealth of information! It was cloudy the day of out tour but I still feel that it was worth every minute to have participated on the tour. The food at the restaurant was "okay" but the rest was excellent. If you go, be sure to ask for Jason... you won't regret it!

Visited February 2014
EDSGator, Manager at Everglades Day Safari, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Jason does such a great job and we are very appreciative that people recognize his contribution to the tour. Glad you had a great day.

Central Coast, CA
8 attraction reviews
“Best Part of Our Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We decided to stay in the Ft. Lauderdale for a couple of days after a cruise, and i chose this tour based on the Trip Advisor reviews.

I was leery of a 9-hour tour, because I was concerned it might be a get to be a bit old. i had no reason to worry - I even wish we had more time! Our guide, Norman, was the highlight of the tour. He knows his stuff, and he has an awesome sense of humor. His knowledge of the Everglades, the indigenous people and their history, the flora and fauna of the area is voluminous. All aspects of this tour exceeded my expectations. The airboat ride was educational and FUN! i felt like a kid again! The pontoon boat ride in the national park was equally educational, and we saw lots of wildlife.

Examples of wildlife we saw; LOTS of gators, manatees, ibis, herons, pelicans, spoonbills, and turtles. There were many more as well.

if you are in the area and have the time, this attraction has my highest recommendation.

Visited March 2014
EDSGator, Public Relations Manager at Everglades Day Safari, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
You make a great point. "Do I want to spend 9 hours in the Everglades?" And the answer is yes! By the end of the day people realize how fast it can go and they often want more. Norman has been a huge part of the success of our tours for nearly 14 years and we're so glad you enjoyed his tour guide skills.
California
7 attraction reviews
“Our Valentine's Special Everglades Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

As I have been telling people since my return ... This Everglades Tour with Ecosafari was the absolute icing on the cake. We had arrived in Florida on February 5th and were leaving on Saturday, February 15th ... but to make our trip complete, we had booked a tour with Ecosafari for the 14th.

It was so, so informative and much more than we realized we would get to see and experience. Added to the sights and sounds, our tour guide (Norman) with his comments, knowledge and personality really made this day a total and complete success and as I said, the icing on the cake!!

Visited February 2014
There's so much more to the Everglades than just zipping through the Everglades on an airboat. Our airboat captains and our guide Norman want you to experience it and understand it. I couldn't be happier that our guests value that service that we provide - the interpretation of the natural and cultural history of the Everglades. Thank you so much for this review.
Liberty, Missouri
“HIGHLIGHT OF OUR VACATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

This attraction exceeded our expectations!!! We had the best guide, super air-boat ride, delicious lunch, and great boat tour....oh, I forgot the nature walk into the big cypress!! During all of this we saw birds galore, alligators, manatee, and mangroves all with narrative from an informative educated guide who had a sense of humor!! Then after the tour when I thought I had left one of my valuables in the tour van the staff went above and beyond the call of duty and searched the van when I called them AFTER DARK several hours later. THANK YOU NOAH!!! This is an awesome tour with SUPER staffing.

Visited January 2014
We do our best and we were happy to get your lost item back to you. Glad you enjoyed Noah's humor and guiding skills. He's one of the best.
Vancouver Island, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“A full day of total fun for this single female traveller!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Picked up right on time at my hotel. Norman the guide was very friendly and super knowledgeable and so enthusiastic....what a joy! Airboat ride was a thrill and we saw lots of birds, turtles and few gators. Nature walk was interesting, as were other stops. Lots of time for bathroom breaks and easy walking. Saw 4 mannatees! Lunch was excellent....all you could eat beautiful salad bar, fruit bar, chilled peel and eat prawns, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, fried okra, zucchini, and huge drinks....great waitress! Second boat ride afterwards was very relaxing and we saw dolphins and birds. Overall I saw nearly 100 huge gators and lots of other Florida wildlife and plants. Very comfy airconditioned van to travel in.....lots of info and photo ops...adequate time at all places....friendly people wherever we went, and everything extremely professional! Looking forward to doing this exact tour again....next time with my boyfriend. Well worth the money!

Visited January 2014
Sounds like you had an ideal trip. Great guide. Great weather and the Sunday Southern Buffet. Manatees and Okra all in one day. Thanks for the great review.