“Lovely food.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Lovely food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

A very good service. After reading other trip advisor reviews we ordered the small portions and had just the right amount (they put in a portion of rice each even though we hadn't ordered any)! The steamed vege were lovely - cooked to perfection. It was very busy which is a good sign too.

• Visited February 2013

UK
“Great Staff And Fabulous Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have had a few disappointments with Chinese take-aways in the area before so decided to check trip advisor for ideas and we were very happy we did. The first thing we noticed was how busy they were and how all staff were wearing smart company polo shirts.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, even when my wife asked for something not on the menu they were more than happy to help out.
Portions were large, tasty and great value. I think we have found our new favourite take-away.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Physically here, wishing I was there
“Just like Home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We are usually disappointed when we order Chinese food whilst in the US. The bamboo wok was just like the Chinese we are used to at home. Great quality and value. Delivery was prompt and courteous. I recommend the beef chow fun!,

Very very nice restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Didn't rate this good at all!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love Chinese food and am particularly fond of prawns with garlic and boiled rice - have to say that in Glasgow we are spoiled with fab Chinese food due to a large Chinese community however decided to go along with my TA buddies and try this and was very disappointed with the food. Sure the prices are reasonable but I wasn't very happy with my take away and my partner had chicken curry with egg fried rice and he rated it the same as me. The staff were very nice but the food means that I won't be giving this place a second chance, sorry.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Asian take out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food was really good and the lunch special is a super value. Regular prices are about $10. entree. Huge, tasty, fresh, portions and a terrific value!

Visited December 2012