“Great for the price” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

We stayed here for one night after going to Disney . It's about 7 minutes down I 4 so it was really close and it's right off the interstate. Staying in Orlando can be bad with traffic. I was a little concerned that the rate was so cheap but it had the same consistency as every other hampton I've stayed at. Room was clean breakfast adequate. Double beds are a bit small even just being used to s queen sized. Front desk staff was very nice. All doors including the front are locked overnight.

Stayed December 2556

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have stayed with you several times in the past five years. This time I brought my sister who is very discriminating. She was very impressed and I was pleased! The only concern we had was with the unsupervised kids who made our breakfast annoying. These youth groups should be required to have responsible adults to supervise them. They were very loud and messy. They were the only part of our stay that was problematic.
Overall we had a great time. I sure we will continue to stay at this Hampton. Thank you for the fine service and the consistency of your hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Mokena, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel was outstanding in every way and very convenient for my purposes, close to I-4 and US 27. The location allowed me to travel throughout the area and make the stops I needed in less than 30 minutes travel time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hotels in the Disney area are used A LOT! All I have used in the past have shown the ware and abuse, except this one. Room was clean, beds clean, bathroom clean, hot breakfast was great, and the employees worked HARD at making our stay free of worry and care.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thomasville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed at hotel because of price and location along with my history of staying at Hamptons. I began staying at Hamptons as I traveled with my daughter to hospitals through our fight with cancer. Hampton is consistent quality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We extended our stay from 1 to 4 nights due to the facilities & location. Overall this is a very good hotel for having as a base when touring the area. The staff are very helpfull & obliging. There is a hot & cold breakfast available plus free newspapers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Metropolis, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Arrived on Monday, no water for showers, bath, or to flush toilet all day Wednesday. Water did not come on till after midnight. We had to go over to Denny's Restaurant to use the bathroom at 10 pm. Room smelled like sewage all day. I requested that a room rate reduction be made. They cut rate 50% for that day. We had plans for dinner and had to go to a friends house to shower (and haul all our stuff of course). Then on the last night, Thursday I couldn't get the printer to work to print our boarding passes. The night manager couldn't come and check because he stood and talked for over an hour with one man about that guy's experience. Just a social conversation. He knew I was waiting at the computers but he didn't stop talking, talking, talking.... Never again.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.Terrible customer service.Being a Hilton Honors member didn't help eith...