“1st class all the way at The Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Davenport
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Glasgow
“1st class all the way at The Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at this Hotel on the 27th of June 2013 whilst waiting to get into our rental home for the next 3 weeks and to be honest we would have easily stayed at the Hampton for the whole holiday.We arrived in the evening around 7pm and were lucky to get a room as its peak season. Jeremy who was at reception greeted me warmly and happily let me check the room before I booked. The room was spacious,well equipped and very clean.It was more like a suite with a seperate table and chairs,fridge,microwave,coffee maker,free internet etc etc.They even offer a hot breakfast included in the room rate. We landed lucky with the rate too as our total bill for a family of 4 was under $90 ! I would have no hesitation staying here again,by the way they also have an outdoor pool ! Thanks again to Jeremy and the rest of the very helpful and friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
hemant n, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful trip advisor. I will pass your kind words on to Jeremy. He is one of the many "shining stars" we have at this property. Our Hampton family strives to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sarasota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Clean room. Comfortable bed and pillows. Friendly staff. I stayed here while I went to a 4 day convention at the Omni (couldn't afford those prices). The first three days the place was easy to find parking and the breakfast area was welcoming. My last night I had a hard time to find safe parking under a light close enough to hotel door. The next/final morning the maid decided to knock on my door at 9:00 am just to tell me she would come back later. Check out is at 11:00 am, didn't appreciate the "wake up" knock. Also, there were so many people in the breakfast area you couldn't find a vacant seat. Seemed to be more people eating breakfast and/or staying at the hotel then rooms. Have a feeling outsiders were invited in for the free breakfast. Maybe a breakfast pass and parking pass should be considered to avoid these issues for the real guests of the hotel. Would I stay here again? - Absolutely. The room, which is the most important part for me, was again, clean, comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
hemant n, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I am sorry you experienced and issue with your stay. We would love to have you come back and stay with us again. During the time you stayed with us we had a very large group in house and all of our rooms were sold out. Thank you for the nice response about the comfort of your room. We try our very best to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. We love hearing the feedback from our guests so we can know what we are doing right and what needs to be improved.
Lake Placid, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This property is maintained and cared for in the manner one would hope it was. The staff could not be more friendly and helpful. The pool was definitely over sized and very inviting. Breakfast was inviting and with a bit of change each morning. Front desk personnel, including the general manager were delightful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful trip advisor. I will pass your kind words on to our staff. They are the many "shining stars" we have at this property. Our Hampton family strives to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.
Oviedo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Nice place, very clean. AC unit was noisy and the price was a bit high for this area. Free breakfast had a very limited selection of Hot food. Only one person doing checkins on a Friday afternoon is not enough.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am sorry you experienced and issue with your stay. We would like to have you come back and stay with us again, and give us an opportunity to make it right. We want you to feel like the cherished guests’ you are. Thank you for the response. We try our very best to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. We love hearing the feedback from our guests so we can know what we are doing right and what needs to be improved.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We absolutely loved our 1 night stay at the Davenport Hampton! The room was lovely with a poster headboard and marble vanities! The bed was wonderfully soft! I didn't want to get out. The staff was friendly and kept our luggage for us because we were too early for check in . There was no charge for parking or the infamous "exit fee" that you get in Orlando! And the best part was that it was only minutes from the theme parks! I would recommend this Hampton facility to any traveler.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for the wonderful trip advisor. I will pass your kind words on to the staff. They are the "shining stars" we have at this property. Our Hampton family strives to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.
jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel was very clean and cozy. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. The pool was never crowded. My family stayed 5 nights and I must say it was well worth it. Never had a hotel leave me sticky notes for my arrival. If I had to sum it up in one word it would be AWESOME!!!!!

Commerce, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Have stayed at this location when in Orlando area for the past four years. Clean, great staff. Recommend highly. Convenient to I-4, Disney, near shopping, restaurants. Construction on Hwy 27 pretty easy to deal with.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South? Share your experiences!