“Great Beds, Great Location!” 5 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Davenport
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pinellas Park, Florida, USA
“Great Beds, Great Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Although this hotel was only rated 2.5 stars it had all the amenities of bigger places. It was too cold when we visited, otherwise we would have taken advantage of the nice pool and hot tub. The exercise room had 3 stations with TVs - another perk of larger places. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds! It usually takes me several nights to adjust to a hotel bed, but this one was perfect. My wife even said I snored less than I usually do. It was very comfortable. Although the free breakfast was just average, it was filling and had a nice variety, including eggs and bacon, several choices of bread, cereals, hot oatmeal and juice and coffee. And sitting right off I-4 we could easily jump on and head home (this was our midpoint on this trip). A shopping center was right around the corner over the interstate, and food choices were abundant and varied. A great place to stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
hemant n, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful response. Our Hampton family strives to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We are not Disney travelers but stopped there to meet friends for an evening get together on our way to the Hard Rock Casino (yes, I know its only 45 minutes away...). We received a very warm greeting upon check-in and they called our room immediately to make sure it was satisfactory. This is a super clean and comfortable hotel. The pool deck looked like it was brand new and the pool was sparkly and inviting along with the hot tub. We had an excellent evening poolside and breakfast there the next morning. A pool umbrella on the table would have been the only improvement I would have suggested. It is my understanding that they allow smoking on the 5th floor and pets on the 1st and 2nd. We stayed on the 3rd floor and it was clean, quiet and we had a wonderful overnight. This is our "new favorite" place to stay in the area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for the wonderful response. I will pass your kind words on to the staff. They are the "shining stars" we have at this property. Our Hampton family strives to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our hot breakfast. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.
Louveira, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Hotel for 10 nights, we could have a very calm and quietness stay. Good breakfast, good cleaning, very comfortable bed, the room was wide and the staff very polite and friendly. Just a little far from Orlando.

Room Tip: The room before the last, at the back of the Hotel on the swimming pool side is big and very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful response. I will pass your kind words on to the staff. They are the "shining stars" we have at this property. Our Hampton family strives to make every guests' stay as comfortable as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We enjoyed having you here and look forward to you coming back to visit us.
MONTERREY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed with my family for six days at this hotel. Great hot breakfast, staff very friendly always ready to attend you, clean and comfortable rooms, nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. Good location for Disney's Park. It was a great deal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Do not follow GPS directions, you will go to wrong place. Hotel is actually straight off of The exit. If lost, call hotel they will gladly help. Star deducted from location, quite far from theme parks and not many nearby quality restaurants. However, overall nice hotel. Very clean, friendly staff and great breakfast. Free wifi and parking a plus.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Hotel desk clerk Hemant was very polite and even remembered us in the morning. Good location. Very clean. Beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast was a little bland but not a big deal to us. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I always seek out a Hampton Inn in or near our destination. I rarely take the time to write reviews - but it's important to offer praise, because so often, we are quick to critique. We love the comfortable room, ultra-clean bedding and sheets and the fabulous breakfast. Love the coffee and flavored creamers! Management is always quick to help with anything and very friendly! Wish customer service was as good as this all the time!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South? Share your experiences!