“Never Stay here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Davenport Orlando South

You added Ramada Davenport Orlando South to your Saves list
Ramada Davenport Orlando South
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   43824 US Hwy. 27, Davenport, FL 33837 (Formerly Quality Inn Maingate Four Corners)   |
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Davenport
Greenville, North Carolina
“Never Stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had made reservations here since the location was convenient to Legoland for 2 nights. After pulling up to the place I wasnt even sure I wanted to proceed any further. The look was very unkept and scary. The grass wasnt mowed and there was several holes in the under laying of the roofs. We chanced it, checked in and headed to the room. The front staff I will say was very pleasant. However, The room, the halls and room was musty and smelled of smoke. There was stickers left on the walls, burn holes in the beddings, the fold out sofa didnt even go in all the way. The rugs didnt look like they had been cleaned even. It was pure fifth and forget how unsafe I felt. We immediatly went back to the front desk and checked out where they gave us out full money back no questions asked which makes me think this is a regular thing that happens. We moved up the road a mile to a much nicer,safer and cleaner hotel for only about 15 more a night. Trust me never ever stay here. Unless this hotel even changed owners and cleans up its act its not worth the little bit of money you might have saved.

Room Tip: Only tip I can give is simple dont stay here and if you need to get a first floor there was no eleva...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Charles Town, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

First and foremost, the check in staff was wonderful. The rooms however were absolutely horrible. I was purchasing one night and providing a reward night for my brother. They ended up charging my brothers credit card for the room, not just incidentals. Keeping in mind there were no incidentals. Both of our rooms were extremely musty and uninhabitable, When we were moved, it was to a room that was so laden with deodorants it smelled toxic. Not a place I will ever bring my family again. With all of the hotels locally, it is amazing that this place is not bulldozed yet.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Laguna Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had trouble getting into the trunk of my rental car and Kim at the desk and Freddy C. went way beyond their jobs. Freddy spent time getting the car to release the trunk, got my rental car company on the line and arranged to get another car next day. He also was attentive to the dripping tub faucet, and some minor difficulties. He also always refused a tip!
Diane at the front desk days is just a delightful woman who is always very helpful and pleasant. She knows the area well and can direct anyone to anything carefully and accurately.
Thanks guys for making my stay an enjoyable one!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Davenport
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

had to be moved 3 times due to bathroom malfunctions and even last move encountered problems; if I had a choice, would have accepted refund and gone across the street to Hampton Inn; a facility that looks OK from the road but inside, a disaster; my wife nicknamed it "The Bates Motel"

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stayed for a week at this hotel and thier weekly rate was way too much for what you get, the breakfast is only good if you like waffles. when they do serve eggs they were green in which Ill upload a picture soon, the room had a damp musky smell, I moved next door to Days Inn and paying $130 less a week. The rooms may be smaller, but at least they arent taking me to the bank.

West Melbourne, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

we travel a lot and this hotel is the bottom of the chain...room had new paint and dirty carpets. the smell of the room was horrid and made us all cough. pool area was not maintained. we stayed in king room with 2 beds and air condition unit was blocked by the bed which you froze when trying to sleep in the bed. we were coughing and itching all night, woke with bites on arms. breakfast was terrible dried up eggs, dried up gravy hard donuts...unmaintained and old hotel.. so we left and .there was a comfort inn and holiday inn right across the road same price and beautiful rooms..

Room Tip: this is a old area so don't let the pictures fool you.... the hotel across the road is new the...
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I travel quite a bit and I'm always looking for a comfy bed & a clean bathroom at a good price. This one was just right. The remodeled room we were in was very clean and the bed was better than the one I have at home. The staff was very accommodating when we requested for a late check out. I was also happy to know the internet was free. I will put this hotel on my "good buy" list.

Room Tip: Remodeled units are always better and worth the upgrade price.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Davenport Orlando South? Share your experiences!