“first timer,well worth a stop” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in Davenport
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“first timer,well worth a stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have passed Proper Pie Co. many times while I was in the Hwy.27 area. I had heard good things about their pies but didn't know if I would like them. I finally tried them today and WOW. I actually tried 3 different ones. Their best seller was the Pasty and I know why. Shaped like a Crescent filled with all kinds of good stuff and it tasted great. They should call it a Tasty Pasty!! Their Steak and Guinness was also excellent. My wife liked them as well and we are going back today to try their Fish and Chips which they only serve Friday from noon until 6pm or until they sell out. I also ate a Turkey and Stuffing Pie which was my least favorite but still very good. It reminded me of Thanksgiving. If you like turkey, you should like this pie as well. I will make sure and stop here when I am back in the area again.

Visited April 2014