Easy enough to find just off Highway 27 but it takes an age to get to the action (I-Drive, Disney etc) as the Highway 192 has the worlds slowest traffic lights so it seems a long way from anywhere.
Nice 3 bed townhouse, very spacious, good facilities, could do with a little TLC.
Decent pool area but it got extremely busy even in March. My children (ages 8, 4 and 1) thought Banana Jacks a poor imitation of an indoor play area, thankfully its free for guests.
Front of house service was adequate at best, uninterested at worst.
Overall though, good value, busy but poor location lets it down in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort