This was a nice place to stay but I would recommend researching who you rent from. We rented from Great American Vacations and they had so many rules we were afraid we'd get charged! You pay a $90 cleaning fee yet you need to do a load in the dishwasher, you need to take sheets off the bed and wash them and generally pick up or they make you feel like you will pay. So I'm not sure why we had to still pay the cleaning fee. Also, check in was 4pm and we got there at 2pm. They told us this particular rental company does not allow early check in. 2 hours? Really? Seemed pretty tacky to us.
Overall the resort was nice, water slide and lazy river are fun and staff was nice. Just be sure to check who you rent through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort