We had a fantastic time and the townhouse was perfect. The resort was as good as advertised (lazy river was a little chilly but so what!). The booking process was simple and easy. The staff was accommodating. Frankly, I was nervous because we were frantically booking everything last minute due to complications with our original vacation plans and I wasn't sure what we'd be getting.
We were so pleased with how it turned out! It was so nice to come home each night to a place similar to "home" as opposed to some cheap room on the Disney property. The kids loved the pool area and waterslide. Mom and dad loved the Tiki bar poolside! The kids loved having their own rooms with TVs in each room for when they just wanted to crash at night after a long day at the parks. Mom and Dad loved that too!
We have already discussed renting again in the future. We have even contemplated buying one of the properties for sale.
Thanks again for such a wonderful experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort