The unit was exactly as shown, clean and comfortable. We stayed in Simon's 3 bedroom April 2012. It was close to the pool and easy to find. The grocery store is really close which is a bonus. We travelled to Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica while here and they were all easy to get to and not to far to drive. The pools and everything around were awesome and the water slide was really fun.
My only complaint would be that on weekends, the pool gets really busy with locals, but there were more than enough chairs and it was still comfortable.
Simon was easy to deal with and the main desk staff was awesome to us arriving late having forgotten our passcode!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Palm Regal Resort