A few of my girl friends and I recently reserved a four bedroom town home at Regal Palms for a much needed girls get away. We were not disappointed! Each of us had our own room, and there was plenty of bathroom space for all of us to get ready at the same time. The home was clean and comfortable; we did the whole downtown scene one night (not too far from the resort) and then made ourselves at home the next night. Cooked dinner in the kitchen, all the needed pots, pans and utensils were already there for us. We watched movies in the living room even went for a night swim in the resort pool. Onsite Spa.. Yes please. This place is awesome, we are already looking into reserving for next year!
- Also Known As:
- Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Regal Palms
- Regal Palms Resort
- Regal Palms Hotel
- Regal Palms Davenport
- Regal Palms Resort Florida
- Regal Palms Resort Spa
- Regal Palms At Highlands Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is a private Resort consisting of bars, restaurant, health spa,gym, a spectacular pool area with water slide and lazy river, 24/7 check in, guest services, theme park tickets and Banana Jacks childrens restaurant and gaming center. The resort is surrounded by 598 privately owned townhomes and 700 pool homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.