“Best Wings Around” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Best Wings Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The honey barbecue wings were the best I've ever tasted. The service was excellent and all the staff were extremely amiable. I do not understand the comments concerning the musty smell and mould. The restaurant was ultra clean, however, the only downfall was the price of the Samuel Adams beer at $6.50 per pint.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Davenport, Florida
“The mold smell will knock you over!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went there because they offer trivia nights. Had dinner, food was just ok, nothing you couldn't make even better at home. Service was great but the second you walk int he door, the mold smell will knock you over. Would love to go back for trivia night and drinks, but was sick when we got home from the mold. The owners REALLY need to take care of this problem, as it is a very unhealthy environment. They have a small dehumidifier going in the back of the dining room, but it doesn't help at all.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Thedford, Ontario, Canada
“Good Food/musty odour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great breakfast, great price. Service is good, the only downfall is the Musty Smell. It seems like the basement has flooded and perhaps not cleaned as well as it could be. My worry is MOLD. MOLD can cause sickness. Next time I go to this establishment I will be looking for a good health/clean sticker with a "green pass" mark before I eat there again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Was once a favorite, but is going downhill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

As you can see from my previous review this was a favorite place for my family not too long ago. However, many of the long time staff have left and they have raised the price all you can eat wings three times in a very short period of time. Used to be 9.99, then 10.99, then 12.99 and this was fine. Not it's 15.00 and the wings are smaller. They are trying to cut corners while raising prices. Also, on our last visit the service was just awful. It was not that crowded, maybe 3 other tables, and it was taking forever for food to arrive. Reorders of wings took longer than the initial order. I almost felt was to keep us from order more even though we were paying for all you can eat at 15.00 per person. Again, you can see from my previous review that my family really enjoyed this place. We were regulars, eating here at least 2-3 a month.

However, I am very sorry to say that I can no longer recommend the End Zone in Davenport. It's just going downhill quickly.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Davenport, Florida, United States
“Excellent and Awful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

The rating represents the average experience of four diners on a recent Friday night. Two of us ordered burgers, for which this restaurant was recommended, and they were very good. That accounts for the excellent rating. However, two of us noticed the Fish and Chips Friday Night Special. This was awful. Filets of fish were so thin and overlooked they were nearly fossilized. It's no wonder the special was all you could eat - it was inedible. The ambience and smell of uncleaned carpet added to an experience that will never be repeated.