“Pizza Perfect...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Bellshill, United Kingdom
“Pizza Perfect...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great pizza restaurant, handy and good selection of food and drink. Proper made dough and nice ingredients. They do take out as well which is handy

Visited July 2013

Tampa
“More than we expected.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were trying to get out of the hotel a bit and try something different for lunch. We happened pun Dulcetto's- just outside of the Omni Champions Gate. Excellent pizza!!! The crust was very light and the and the pizza flavorful. The kids pizza was big- took us by surprise. Made for great leftovers later that night!

Visited July 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“If you are satisfied to watch others eat while you don't - you might like this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This will not be a long review as my stay at this restaurant was brief. My wife and my family went last night after a movie and got there about 8:30. The restaurant was fairly busy and the flatbreads looked excellent (as did the Tiramisu in the case) neither of which I got to try but more on that below. We found a 4 top which regrettably had only 3 chairs and were told that someone will get us a chair "in a minute". When no one returned I went and got one myself (while a server watched I might add) and sat down. About 10 minutes later we got menus and about 10 minutes after that a server came over and said "you can order if you like but any order will take 45 minutes to an hour and with the kids I thought you might not want to wait." First, I have to be clear that the server was very thoughtful and I appreciate the good sense in at least sharing with us that if we were expecting even marginally reasonable service, this would not be the night. My issue is with the sort of management that would permit a restaurant on what should be a predictably busy night to be grossly understaffed (only two people were visible for the whole time we were there) and more to the point that could not manage a flat bread or a past in less than an hour. I imagine the food might be good but I will never know. If you have anything better to do with your time than sit around a restaurant for an hour to get a pizza, neither will you.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were one of two tables and the service was still terrible. Drinks were not cold and did not get refilled. We waited forever for service while four employees chatted in front of us. You can only order personalized 12" flatbread pizzas and they took almost an hour to serve. I try to go to mom and pops when on vacation but trust me, go to the McDonalds or the Chili's nearby.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, FL
“Good pizza but slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a Saturday afternoon around 1pm. There were 2 other tables at the time. Our server was very nice but overall the service was slow. We ordered 2 pizzas and 1 salad. The pizza is thin crust and tasted very good. I would go back if I was in the area but not if I'm in a rush.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere