We went for 3 weeks and found the location was good for us, about 15 mins from Disney (traffic permitting), 30 mins from universal and out of the way enough to be relaxing. The apartment was great, nicely decorated and equipped, it was clean and tidy and we all had either an en suite or a bathroom next to a bedroom. We had a couple of minor issues with a tap and the WiFi, which were sorted out quickly and with minimum hassle, we didn't find the beds uncomfortable but they were noisy just moving around in them. The pool and pool area was nice and regularly cleaned. There are bars and shopping facilities close by and a Walmart down the road. If we return to Florida again they would be the first apartments I would look to book, I would also recommend them to my friends.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Piazza Condominiums Hotel Davenport
- Bella Piazza Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully furnished Mediterranean style Bella Piazza Luxury condo in Orlando just minutes from Disney world, golf and shopping. Fully furnished kitchen with granite counter top and complete house ware items. Spacious Unit 1600 sq. ft. decorated with all modern furniture and can sleep up to 10 people comfortably with three full bathrooms & in-suite Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Bella Piazza Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.