We stayed on this property twice so far. The first time that we went the area around Championsgate was not developed yet. But, recently when we returned it was nicer with restaurants nearby and fast food chains. We stayed here while going to Disneyworld, and it's a drive. But, the advantage is that you run away from the craziness of Disney. We would go to Disney for a day then, rest the next in the awesome pools and lazy river. Our daughter loved this so much, she would ask for the lazy river while we were at Disney! My kids also loved "the Omni Club", they give them cute little knick knacks.
The disadvantage was the very small rooms, and distance from Disney, if you are going. Also, the resort fees were a little unreasonable. Overall, very clean and high-end. The breakfast is not bad either.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Orlando Resort At Championsgate Hotel Davenport
- Omni Orlando Resort At Championsgate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-diamond Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, located just 7 miles from Walt Disney World® Resort, provides scheduled transportation to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. In addition to 36 holes of championship golf, guests enjoy 15 acres of recreation including an 850 ft. lazy river, zero entry family pool, adult pool with private cabanas, and a lighted, 9-hole par 3 golf course, full service Spa and fitness center, and five on-site dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.