“Exceptional service” 5 of 5 stars

Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   1500 Masters Boulevard, Davenport, FL 33896   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Davenport
“Exceptional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed in a lot of hotels and this was exceptional! I was there for a convention and actually wanted to stay an extra day to enjoy this resort. The staff were all very friendly and genuine. The rooms were big and spacious and the bathroom gloriously large! Plenty of counter space and hot water too. The Italian restaurant had a nice ambience and the food was fresh and delicious. My waiter was very accommodating. the fitness center was large with lots of equipment and windows overlooking the golf course. This place knows how to make customers comfortable and the customer service is the finest I've found in a very long time. Well done, Omni!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (358)
Siesta Key, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here for a weekend with relatives. Total party of 9, with 5 kids between 5 to 14. The hotel location is very close to Magic Kingdom. There is a nice pool with a large winding slide. By far the highlight for the kids was the 3ft deep lazy river.

The hospitality staff were very attentive, asking how our stay was, if there was anything they could do for us. Provided backpacks with items for the kids (coloring book, magnigying glass, hackey sack).

They were looking to be helpful and ensure you had a good stay. That is really nice.

Room Tip: If possible, go for the golf course view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We are just getting ready to leave the Omni, in the morning. And I am sad to go; we had a wonderful stay; the staff were great; some were super funny; and the rooms were amazing! I had spa afternoon today and LOVED>>> LOVED LOVED LOVED the spa and I highly recommend it to everyone. I did tell a few couples that I ran into to try it out; because it was so amazing. They took care of everything. The only thing I would recommend is to make sure you have a vehicle so if you want to leave you can. IT was cooler this week; so we didn't get to enjoy the pool area to much; today was the best day of the trip, over 80 degrees so we enjoyed being outside and also enjoyed sitting in the hot tub. This is the first time I have been away from my two small children, the staff here at the OMNI made it so easy to relax and they kept me so busy that I missed the kids but not as bad as I thought I would.

Room Tip: Room on the pool side so you can see the beautiful grounds
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rawlins, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Simply the BEST apartment we've stayed in bar none.
Spec and fit out was top quality. Apartment so roomy we could have lived in it with our 2 kids as our permanent home.
Entire resort clean, tidy, beautifully maintained.
We had dinner in David's restaurant twice. Food was excellent, staff so helpful and friendly with all of us.
STAY, STAY, STAY.

Room Tip: Apartment / villas exceptional.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
NYC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Hands down, this property is gorgeous. The views are breathtaking. When I visit a hotel, I'm really looking for outstanding customer service and was truly disappointed here. From the moment I walked in, I got a "Pretty Woman," I'm not welcome here attitude. I have to get dressed up and work hard everyday to ensure MY clients get top notch service. So please excuse me if I wear flip flops and jeans on my VACATION.
My deluxe king room was smaller than expected. Both times I ordered room service the table linens smelled so moldy I could hardly stomach eating. They also hard the absolute worst pillows I've ever slept on. This was the first vacation I didn't go to the spa for a massage because I didn't want to "waste it" knowing my back and neck were going to kill me the next day because of the pillows. The housekeeper was the most persistent and rude housekeeper ever. One morning my fiancé and I woke up to her in the room - despite the do not disturb sign!
The night before I was scheduled to check out, I learned my flight was canceled due to Hurricane Sandy. I asked the front desk if they could honor my current rate ($175/night for a room valued at $190/night via hotels.com including resort and self parking fees) but they said they could not - despite the fact that they were at 60% vacancy!
Overall, the beautiful gardens and gorgeous pool couldn't make up for the unwelcoming, rude and "we can't be bothered" attitude I felt over four days from check-in to check-out. I'd much rather spend my hard earned money at a venue that appreciates it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and and I took a staycation here during the off season. The ammenities were great. Very clean, comfortable and quite. I would recommend this location for couples as well as families. If you want to relax and get awsy in a serene setting near Orlando, this ud a wonderful choice!

• Stayed October 2012
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My firm booked this location for a busniess meeting recently. I found the front and bell staff to be very accomodating, friendly and willing to answer any question I had. My room was very quiet and clean and everything worked well. I had breakfast at Trevi's, ordered off of the menu and had an excellent meal with a very attentive server. I did not play golf but did manage to relax during several downtime opportunities. The grounds are beautiful and my experience was one that I would like to return here for pleasure someday.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate? Share your experiences!