This really is not a resort; its a planned community with a few timeshare/resort condo's in the very and I mean very far back area of the complex. To be able to use the pool you need to drive to get there. There is little to no cell phone reception, although you can see a cell phone tower less than a block away. There is NO internet available in the units because only the planned community units that have full time owners paid for it to be installed. If you are lucky to be able to rent from one of those owners you might be able to find one in your unit but most of those people live in their units full time. I believe that this should be made clear as we were under the impression that this was a RESORT. The unit was clean but seems small as the living room is as small as a bedroom with little space to spread out (Only one sofa and a chair). There are three bedroom upstairs but two of them only have (one/each) full size beds. The master bedroom is huge with a jacuzzi type bathtub. The only problem is you have to keep going up and down the stairs whenever you need something...there is a 4th room on the main floor with a pull out (twin) sofa with full bath. If you have a huge family this is the place for you. Although the kitchen was beautiful, it was not equiped with all the normal things that other condo/timeshares offer. If you are looking for a place within the Disney Bubble; this is not the place for you, it is a good 15+minute drive to get to Route 4...but if you want to be away from all the crowds, than this is the place for you.... there are plently of great restaurants and stores you can visit close by with one strip mall in front of the units.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Regal Palms Hotel
- Villas At Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Villas At Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Hotel At Regal Palms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Regal Palms are the exclusive upgraded three- and four-bedroom townhomes within the Regal Palms Resort. Of the nearly 600 units on property, the Villas account for a small percentage of the total. They are noted for their spaciousness, amenities and tastefully-appointed décor. The 1,679-square foot Monarch and 1,376-square foot Colonnade are highly upgraded over the standard Regal Palms Resort units and include full kitchens, granite countertops, wood flooring and stainless steel appliances in addition to full-size washer-dryers, flat screen TVs and outdoor terraces. The Villas can easily accommodate large travel parties and provide all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Villas at Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.