“Great price, clean and simple, 20 mins from Disney.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4050 Hotel Drive, Davenport, FL 33897   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Davenport
Pensacola, Florida
“Great price, clean and simple, 20 mins from Disney.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This Hotel is very nice. The rooms are clean and simple. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is not bad for free. The hotel is in a good location right off of route 4. It's only about a 20 min ride to Disney.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The beds were so old and not aligned properly that I hit my ankel, and leg so hard, I was worried that my 4 year old son was going to get hurt as well. Also one of the days the breakfast was an "omelet" and it made me so sick. the housekeeping was also not the best. Good location but nota good experience.

Room Tip: no tips, I don't know if a suite would be better
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear debbs05,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and I regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for your valuable comments as this assists us in continually improving the quality and services that we offer to our guests.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and leaving us your feedback.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
Veneta, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice, neat, clean quiet. good hot breakfast. Close and conveninet to everything. Was at Championsagate for a trade show and I liked it just fine. Quick drive, easy to find and easy access to the highway. Internet was free, air conditioner kept the room nice and cool and the bed was comfortable . No complaints for a business trip.

Room Tip: high floor in back away from road
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear TeriS372

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. It is really pleasing to know that you liked our breakfast selections and found our property clean. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and the location of the hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and your business.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I planned my trip around LEGOLAND being the final destination . I was able to enjoy the park for three days and did everything my two kids wanted with a budget in mind. This hotel provided me comfort, cleanliness, peaceful night sleep with a breakfast like no other for me and my family at a great price !! Tom at the front desk was extremely helpful with all my questions and even added an extra night for the same rate which I booked initially for three nights. The breakfast was terrific which is part of the daily rate, my only complaint was the amount of tables and because the breakfast was so good people would stay and chat after eating . You might end up waiting for 10 min plus to be seated with your family. Overall Renata which is the server in the breakfast hall was very pleasant and kept everything stocked and cleaned throughout the morning rush .. I have become a member at the LEGOLAND and I would not stay anywhere else when I come back. Thank you for everything and see you soon..

Room Tip: the Sonoco gas station right a the entrance of the hotel has a bar-b-q food truck that is incredible...
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good value. Nothing spectacular.

Gym was sorry with a lot of empty space. There was only one each of treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. The room could hold twice as machines though. Quality of the machines was poor too.

If you're heading southbound on route 17, you will have to do a U-turn to get to the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Auburn, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We've stayed in a lot of HE Express hotels through the years. Some are starting to show their age and some wear and tear, others are clean and fresh. This was one of the better ones - we had no problems and I can't complain really about a thing. Would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bowling Green, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very clean hotel, nice big rooms, comfortable bed, clean rooms. Breakfast was fabulous. Food was yummy and well stocked. Swimming pool was great outside. Workout facility was adequate. A great place to stay. Conveniently located to highway and only a short drive to local attractions (about 25 minutes from Disney, Universal, etc).

Room Tip: Best hotel of our 9 day trip--think every room in this hotel would be great!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport? Share your experiences!