I booked this hotel with reward point; my wife and I had travel delays WAY beyond our control and didn't end up getting into Orlando with our rental car until 5:30 am. We obviously couldn't stay over and requested a refund of points the next week. Upon calling, the manager I spoke to was bitter and spiteful about the fact I didn't call him immediately to cancel. He was rude and not willing to understand my perspective at all. NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY, that was for sure. I couldn't cancel in time because by the time I knew I wasn't going to make it, it was too late in my mind anyway. The manager said he would have refunded my money; had I called him at 6:00 am but because I waited a week, he wouldn't. It was entirely spiteful and not good business as I'm most likely moving my business travel to Hilton Honors because of how I was treated. He could have still said no, but in a nicer manner and I wouldn't have been prompted to write this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel, opened February, 2009. The gracious and professional staff proudly presents The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Orlando South. Presenting a delicious complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning in our Great Room. Enjoy our sparkling outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, interior corridors, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Orlando South-Davenport
- Holiday Inn Express Davenport