Stayed at SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port before the night before our flight. We were greeted right away and checked in quickly. Offered complimentary water bottles for the entire family - very nice touch! Breakfast buffet was consistent with other Residence Inn buffets. Eggs, sausage, waffle stations, oatmeal, danishs/bagels/English muffins, juices, milk and coffee. Plenty of seating for breakfast as well. Beds are comfortable and rooms are spacious and clean. Would definitely recommend staying at this hotel before flights or before a cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites