Good hotel to stay one-night before or after cruise. Good bus shuttle service to the Ft. Lauderdale port. Elevators small and extremely busy in mornings when people leaving for or coming from cruise ships. Plan accordingly for your shuttle bus departure. Nice breakfast. Soda machines not available on floors, but a nice snack shop with sodas is located next to front desk in lobby. If shopping for wine or similar beverages on Sunday morning, remember liquor cannot be sold until 11:00am (some said noon) on Sundays. Shopping center across the street has stores with liquor. McDonald's also very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites