I've seen a lot of nice hotels from this brand - this was not one of them. Many South Florida hotels struggle to not be overtaken by the old, moldy smell that comes with lots of humidity. This hotel is losing that battle. The room was pretty beat up, and the clientele I saw you can tell it's a quick-stop hotel mostly for cruisers The price was right, so if you just need a cheap place to stay, could be a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites