Very clean and comfortable, great breakfast with Canadian bacon. Lots of folks taking cruise and airport travelers. We had a family event at the Hard Rock, much more for the $$$ than Hard Rock, only 5 min drive, plus no smoking. My dtr lost her earring down the sink and the engineers got it out at 10:30 pm on a Sat night, very helpful. Friendly staff, water bottles a nice touch. We spoke with a variety of guests, some international travelers and yoga folks. The lobby is filled with Cruisers, all in good spirits, byob, not everyone was drinking Bud, some imports too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites