A basic hotel near the cruise port, if that's what you're after. Clean and friendly, but over-run with cruisers. Here's a tip: bring your own case of Bud Light and drink it in the lobby, and you'll fit right in with everyone else 'cause that's what they were doing! Breakfast Saturday morning before the cruises was complete chaos. Shuttle to and from the airport was busy and crowded, but free.
Location is near lots of chain restaurants and strip malls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites