I booked this room using Marriott points. We were just looking for a nice place. close to the airport, to stay overnight on our way back from the Keys. We visited family in Fort Lauderdale, and had a flight out the next day. The room was nice, with a sitting area. The front desk staff was helpful, with check-in and when I went back to ask local information. (Even loaned me a bottle opener). The bed was comfy, and even though our room overlooked Interstate 95, there wan't any highway noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites