One night stay before departing on a cruise vacation. We have stayed at this property before due to its proximity to a wholesale club for wine, last minute purchases, and the shuttle service to the port. Shuttle from the airport wait time was aproximately 30 minutes, not to bad considering the usual mob scene on Friday before cruise ships depart Port Everglades. Check in was quick by an efficient and friendly front desk staff. Hotel lobby was clean, and grounds outside well landscaped. Room was fine for a one night stay, it was clean and comfortable, but starting to show its age. Unable to comment on the complimentary breakfast, as we did not partake. Shuttle to the port was on time, and on a comfortable bus, luggage was taken care of by the driver. Property was busy, and they do a nice job taking care of the mobs of cruise passengers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites