When going on a winter cruise, we always fly to Florida a day early. This time I was happy to find this property that will (1) pick you up at the airport and (2) take you to your ship.
It has many restaurants within easy walking distance as well as shops for any last minute pre-cruise purchases (like soda pop you can't take on an airplane).
Breakfast was very good
Airport pickup was OK, but you have to call the hotel once you have your luggage so it's a bit of a wait and you have to be sure to have their phone number (HINT!)
I was not overly pleased with the company that takes your to the ship. They should organize their groups based on the location of the ship, not to maximize the efficiency of their vans. Be sure to sign up for your ship transit when you check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites