Positive: Close to the airport. Good Breakfast. Nice pool. Sitting areas with separate sleeping area. Small kitchenette. Sink and mirror separate from shower/commode. Free WIFI. Water bottle and snack to Elite members upon check-in.
Negatives: Very dated. Burger King and Chipotle are the only food within walking distance. Crowded with cruise passengers. Staff is efficient but not overly helpful or warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites