I work throught Florida and was looking for a hotel near the airport for easy access for an early flight in the morning. I normally stay in Marriott hotel during my travels. My Executive Assistant booked this hotel. When I arrived, I could tell this hotel was not the typical Marriott properity. The apprearance of the hotel looked dirty. When checking in, they had me booked for a double room and when I requested a king room, the gentleman took care of the request. However, the room is a bit out dated as was the impression of the hotel lobby area when checking in. When arriving in my room, there is an odd smell and there is a very large crack in the shower wall. One last thing, the internet is very slow here for anyone who needs to rely on good service to complete work details. I'm not one to complain but would not suggest this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites