We stayed her the night before heading out on a cruise and the location could not have been better. It is located right off the interstate so it is easy to hope on and off to get around town. It is located across the street from a shopping area with numerous chain and local restaurants and is only a few blocks away from an area with numerous antique stores. Room was typical Springhill Suites design with a comfortable Marriott bed. Only drawback to the hotel is its free breakfast which was overrun with fellow cruise goers and the food was cold. We left and had breakfast at Denny's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites